New Homepage Online

Industry-specific knowledge around factoring Dresden theme, the 7th August 2012 – the Elbe-factoring GmbH is a new homepage is online. See detailed information around the subject of factoring, and clearly and with numerous coded functionality visitors. These include information to the market about the different ways of factoring for individual industries and also understanding models and the benefits of the service. How factoring is fully explained and pointed out the prerequisites for its use. Interested parties can also find a detailed cost benefit analysis and can order a free factoring magazine. Factoring: Liquidity instead owed according to Creditreform has in Saxony the payment since 2011 steadily deteriorated.

Therefore, many companies use trade credit as a financing tool, to stay liquid. Companies in the average with a delay of about 13 days pay after evaluating current over 80,000 invoice documents. In the individual sectors, the payment has different developed. The payment has been plummeting in the plastics and chemical sector, but creditors of logisticians longest waiting for the payment of the invoice. The industry already had the weakest payment last year, at the moment there are 15.7 days payment.

Long payment targets for example 30 or 40 days fast high accounts receivable the company running and lacks the liquidity for settling of own liabilities, such as salaries, taxes, rental or material. Factoring can help here. Factoring minimized its accounts receivable of the customer and increased liquidity”, explains Matthias Bommer, Managing Director of Elbe-factoring GmbH. factoring in everyday business In everyday factoring works as follows: the entrepreneur is as usual supplied performance the invoice to its customer. The Elbe factoring will get a copy of it. Gets the contractor paid immediately around 80 per cent of the gross invoice amount by selling receivables to the factor and can with fixed payments plan. Once the invoice has been paid, the factoring customer receives the remaining 20 percent less fees. The operator has a larger financial margin, and the ability to pay own debt on time and with a discount and in addition offer longer payment terms to its customers. Failure protection of receivables another decisive advantage of factoring is that the claims be financed and this is also insured against failure are. Especially for small and medium-sized enterprises, not settling an account by a customer can quickly threaten the existence. Finally, significant funds were incurred for materials or charges often in advance. Once a customer is insolvent, factoring customers need to not return already paid advances”, so Bommer. Also is the entrepreneur through the acquisition of customer management including Dunning relieved. Background to the Elbe factoring the Elbe-factoring GmbH is the independent Factoring-partner for small and medium-sized enterprises. The company was established in 1998 and funded nationwide customers with an annual turnover of up to EUR 10 million. This combines all aspects of full service factoring financing, insurance of bad debt and accounts receivable management. In cooperation, customers have a powerful partner, secured funding, as well as an experienced team on their side.

This entry was posted in News and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.